S-Tek Building Solutions has been a staple in the Upstate of SC for nearly 20 years. Our experienced professionals make it their priority to complete every project with a satisfaction that goes above and beyond our client’s initial expectations. We sell and install the finest products and stand firmly behind our superior craftsmanship!
So what exactly makes an S-Tek installation better than the rest? Here it is in a nutshell:
- First and foremost, we are licensed, bonded and insured. Don’t be fooled by a bid that seems “lower” from an unlicensed contractor/builder – these comparisons are not apples to apples, nor are they legal. In most cases, a license is required to do any type of skilled labor on another person’s home or property. Ultimately, it may cost you more in out-of-pocket expenses to go with the lowest bid. Writer Timothy Smith states in his article Liability in the Bargain? – The Dangers of Hiring an Unlicensed Contractor that, “It is not surprising that an unlicensed contractor would be less expensive than a licensed contractor. Unlicensed contractors have advantages that enable them to provide the lowest prices. They do not have to pay licensing fees, they do not have to obtain a bond to protect their work, and more often than not they do not purchase liability or workers compensation insurance. Without these added expenses the unlicensed contractor can provide their services at a rate lower than the legitimately licensed professional.” (Berding | Weil). Do your research and if in doubt, ask to see your contractors license. Anyone can say (or print on a business card) that they have one, but ours is front and center for all to see and we’re more than happy to share.
- We’ve been an established business in the Upstate for 20 years – this is our home! We’re in this for the long haul, not here today gone tomorrow and our clients can physically visit our showroom to talk to us face to face. We welcome walk-ins, enjoy answering questions and our friendly staff will do their best to point you in the right direction.
- We fully back our installation and products to ensure the overall experience is worth sharing with others…after all, a positive referral is worth more than gold!
- Our client list SOLID – over 600 homeowners strong and growing everyday! With thousands of projects under our tool belt, we have the necessary know-how to efficiently and effectively complete a project from design to inspection with great satisfaction.
- The majority of our business is from repeat customers! We’ve earned our clients trust and they’ve grown to expect the highest level of work time and time again!
- We complete every project in a timely manner! Our goal is to change the way you view contractors and leave a positive lasting impression of our work and services.
- Our staff of skilled craftsman are the best at their trade! They are friendly, courteous, tidy and respectful all while maintaining S-Tek’s professional standards throughout the project – from start to finish.
There’s no question that over the past 20 years there have been tough economic challenges for many business and we were not exempt. However, through the up and down cycles of our economy, S-Tek has maintained business by staying true to our customers and values. We’re committed to our construction, remodeling and sunroom roots but are excited to move into the direction of sustainability through hydro and solar powered systems.
Let us know how we may be of service to you and your growing needs. Contact us at 864-888-1620 or visit our showroom featuring full sized walk-in sunroom models M-F 9-4, after hours and Saturday’s by appointment only.
www.stekbuildingsolutions.com Providing Quality Building Solutions Since 1995