Don’t Suffer Another Pollen Season Without A Sunroom from
Porch Conversion of Seneca!
Convert your existing screened room into a wind, bug, rain and pollen free living space! Our experienced team of Building Solution Specialists can transform your seasonal screened room for year round enjoyment. Porch Conversion of Seneca offers a variety of options including our All Season 3″, Three Season 2″ and the ever popular Three Season 2″ EzeBreeze sunroom.
A custom patio enclosure allows the fresh breezes in — keeping the bad weather out so you can enjoy the best of outdoor living in comfort! Give us a call today at 864-888-1620 to schedule your free in-home estimate.
Testimonials from S-Tek Building Solutions and Porch Conversion of Seneca Clients.
We are extremely fortunate to have the best clients around! We appreciate the repeat business and warm referrals by our current clients and look forward to forming new relationships with those we have the opportunity to serve. Our clients say it the best, so please take the time to read what they think about our products and services and then give S-Tek a call today at 864-888-1620 or visit us at 820 A By Pass 123.
- “Besides checking our roof several times, after calling just once, and checking our siding they also built our sunroom which we love and enjoy throughout the year! Very good company! Everything is excellent! Thank you S-Tek!” Bruce & Sheila Dixon 7/2017 | S-Tek Building Solutions – Siding Repair
- “Quality of Service: Absolutely perfect. The crew was exceptional. Clean, neat, friendly and worked hard. I invited them inside and supplied lunch the last day. I would definitely use Porch Conversion of Seneca again. Nothing to improve. It was PERFECT.” Stan Klin 12/2016 | Porch Conversion of Seneca – Deck Conversion to Sunroom (4 Season)
- “Excellent experience; high quality work done by professional, friendly folks; very efficient. Great job!” Alan Hall 11/2016 | S-Tek Building Solutions – Replacing Porch & Roof
- “Quality Experience. Great back and forth on project decisions. Happy with results. S-Tek people have integrity which is the basis of a successful relationship.” Kay & John Sansom 11/2016 | S-Tek Building Solutions – Home Addition & Remodel
- “All the workers were great. Jackie, Nick, Pete, Scott, Kyle all did a great job – and when they ran into problems, they were able to fix them! Very professional!” Linda & Ron Tanner 4/2016| Porch Conversion of Seneca – Sunroom, Railing & Underdecking
- “Duane did a great job presenting the options and detailing the estimates. He was very attentive throughout the entire installation process. Trustworthy, knowledgeable and professional – a great representative for S-Tek. The Crew: Each one of the crew were very professional and knowledgeable. All members were easy to work with and did an exemplary job. They all performed up and beyond my expectations. Overall great job and a great experience.” Karl Muzii 3/2016 | S-Tek Building Solutions – Window & Door Replacement
- “Gary & I would like to take the time to say thank you for a great job on our porch project. The crew you sent out did a great job. Please feel free to use us as a reference. It was also nice that you came out in the beginning and introduced yourself. Thank you.” The Kuba’s, Gary & Cheryl | Porch
- “Prompt arrival time – wasted no time in doing an excellent job. Would certainly recommend to others. Very polite crew.” Jimmy & Carrie Abbott | Porch Enclosure
- “Great people! Workers were very efficient – finished project as was promised.” Clem & Pat Germanier | EzeBreeze Windows, Screened Porch
- “I am so pleased with my experience working with S-Tek Building Solutions, LLC. From the beginning to the end of the project I could not be more pleased. It turned out exactly as I pictured. Your employees are pleasant, the work site is kept clean, they are courteous and respectful of my property. I would recommend this company very highly.” Barbara Piekutowski | All Season Glass Sunroom
- “Very satisfied with crew, happy with a job well done.” Frits Ruinen | Porch Enclosure
- “This was our 3rd project in 4 yeas with S-Tek. We have experienced honesty, quality, and professional services from S-Tek. It seems as though you always strive to exceed our expectations.” — Jack & Loretta Mathias | Eze-Breeze Sunroom
- “When we first started our addition to our house, we were skeptical that the job would be done before Christmas. We had been “promised” and “burned” by some many companies. The job was finished before Christmas (about 3 weeks total) and the addition was top quality work.” — Donald & Glenda Calvert | Thermal View Sunroom
- “Just want to say thanks for the wonderful job your company did installing our vinyl windows. Your staff did an excellent job!!!! We cannot express how much we are enjoying the once screened porch…no more pollen and a beautiful view of the great outdoors. Thanks again and we wish we had done it sooner.” — Rick & Lynne Brunelle | 4 Track Windows
- “We were completely happy with all the work done on our porch. All the installers were professional, pleasant to work with, and friendly. They completed the project very quickly and thoroughly cleaned up before leaving – everything was done perfectly!” — Byron & Rebecca Yancey | Vinyl 4 Track
“The system has been installed only 10 days but we have received moderate rain during this time. We have been pleased with the look and performance of the system during this time. We look forward to many years of service of this product and have already begun the word of mouth advertising for it. Thanks” — Larry Gaither | LeafSlugger Gutter Protection System
- “From our first visit to your showroom to the final installation your entire staff were prompt, friendly and professional. I must add a special word of praise for the installation crew and your subcontractor who did the floor. We are delighted.” — James Friesen | Westminster, SC | Vinyl 4 Track
- “Thomas, Robert, and I want to thank you for all of your work on our roofing project. You worked hard on the estimate and getting the insurance claim processed. The roof looks great and we are so happy to have it complete. The insurance company did pay for the towers thanks to your help. Your work and perseverance were much appreciated. Please thank Delano also.” — Colleen Blackburn | Salem, SC | Storm Damage Roofing
- “From the planning and estimation by Frank, til the finished job I was very pleased. The installation crew were there when promised. They explained every step and gave me (I believe) a quality product earlier than promised.” — Bobby Moss | Polyglass Roofing
- “Bryan & I are using our upstairs back deck lots more since S-Tek turned it into a screen room (the house already had Trex decking when we bought it). The boys are glad they got to take down the E-Z-up awning they had set-up below to keep the rain off of them! I’ve got several before-during-after pics on my Facebook page that Jim Selton, Building Solutions Specialist @ S-Tek took. I’ll post more pics later since we’ve just about got both the upstairs & downstairs decks furnished. Now, we just have to save up more $$$ to get a set of stairs to get downstairs, too!” — Rebecca Partin | Seneca, SC | Screened Room
More Client Testimonials:
There’s never been a better time to upgrade your EzeBreeze room to an All Season Sunroom by S-Tek! Our All Season Sunrooms are: · THERMALLY EFFICIENT · ENERGY SAVINGS · SAFETY · LOW MAINTENANCE · WHOLESALE PRICING. They have tempered glass throughout, full screen w/BetterVue insect screening, lifetime warranty on glass breakage & seal failure. Give us a call at 864-888-1620 or visit our showroom at 820 A By Pass 123 to see an All Season and other beautiful sunroom options available.
S-Tek Building Solutions has been a staple in the Upstate of SC for nearly 20 years. Our experienced professionals make it their priority to complete every project with a satisfaction that goes above and beyond our client’s initial expectations. We sell and install the finest products and stand firmly behind our superior craftsmanship!
So what exactly makes an S-Tek installation better than the rest? Here it is in a nutshell:
- First and foremost, we are licensed, bonded and insured. Don’t be fooled by a bid that seems “lower” from an unlicensed contractor/builder – these comparisons are not apples to apples, nor are they legal. In most cases, a license is required to do any type of skilled labor on another person’s home or property. Ultimately, it may cost you more in out-of-pocket expenses to go with the lowest bid. Writer Timothy Smith states in his article Liability in the Bargain? – The Dangers of Hiring an Unlicensed Contractor that, “It is not surprising that an unlicensed contractor would be less expensive than a licensed contractor. Unlicensed contractors have advantages that enable them to provide the lowest prices. They do not have to pay licensing fees, they do not have to obtain a bond to protect their work, and more often than not they do not purchase liability or workers compensation insurance. Without these added expenses the unlicensed contractor can provide their services at a rate lower than the legitimately licensed professional.” (Berding | Weil). Do your research and if in doubt, ask to see your contractors license. Anyone can say (or print on a business card) that they have one, but ours is front and center for all to see and we’re more than happy to share.
- We’ve been an established business in the Upstate for 20 years – this is our home! We’re in this for the long haul, not here today gone tomorrow and our clients can physically visit our showroom to talk to us face to face. We welcome walk-ins, enjoy answering questions and our friendly staff will do their best to point you in the right direction.
- We fully back our installation and products to ensure the overall experience is worth sharing with others…after all, a positive referral is worth more than gold!
- Our client list SOLID – over 600 homeowners strong and growing everyday! With thousands of projects under our tool belt, we have the necessary know-how to efficiently and effectively complete a project from design to inspection with great satisfaction.
- The majority of our business is from repeat customers! We’ve earned our clients trust and they’ve grown to expect the highest level of work time and time again!
- We complete every project in a timely manner! Our goal is to change the way you view contractors and leave a positive lasting impression of our work and services.
- Our staff of skilled craftsman are the best at their trade! They are friendly, courteous, tidy and respectful all while maintaining S-Tek’s professional standards throughout the project – from start to finish.
There’s no question that over the past 20 years there have been tough economic challenges for many business and we were not exempt. However, through the up and down cycles of our economy, S-Tek has maintained business by staying true to our customers and values. We’re committed to our construction, remodeling and sunroom roots but are excited to move into the direction of sustainability through hydro and solar powered systems.
Let us know how we may be of service to you and your growing needs. Contact us at 864-888-1620 or visit our showroom featuring full sized walk-in sunroom models M-F 9-4, after hours and Saturday’s by appointment only.
Fall Into Sunroom Savings at S-Tek!
Fall Special: Receive a FREE HVAC unit with sunroom purchase (minimum 36 LF wall with roof required). Now through January 1st, 2015.
Fall into S-Tek Building Solutions Sunroom Savings !
Our new energy efficient 4 Season Sunroom features: tempered glass throughout, full screen with BetterVue insect screening, 3 1/4″ thick walls, GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified, lifetime warranty on glass breakage & seal failure. THERMALLY EFFICIENT · ENERGY SAVINGS · SAFETY · LOW MAINTENANCE · WHOLESALE PRICING! See more photos from project below or visit our project gallery here.